The exciting and engaging programming of the Kids Food Festival helps to establish wholesome lifelong habits, while working to avert childhood obesity.
Our mission is to:
- 1Aid in the transformation to balanced eating habits through education and promotion of sensible food choices.
- 2Help reduce childhood obesity by nipping
it in the bud.
- 3Generate increased demand for wholesome and balanced options of food-related products through education, sampling, and exposure.
- 4Facilitate collaborations between families, communities, businesses, schools, and public and non-profit organizations.
- 5Support a charity that helps create a healthier food environment for kids.