What do children love? Having parties!
Healthy Child Healthy World took these two ideas and combined them to create the Healthy Child Party. Itâ€™s time to party! Letâ€™s celebrate our healthy children!
Healthy Child Healthy World is an organization that focuses on ridding our environments of harmful chemicals with an important emphasis on getting the foods we consume free from pesticides and toxins. Jim and Nancy Chuda started the organization in memory of their five-year-old daughter Colette, who passed away from cancer due to pesticide exposure. They started Healthy Child Healthy World in 1992 to teach of the dangers of pesticide exposure in children. One of the ways they spread the word is through Healthy Child Parties.
Over 4000 families have already hosted Healthy Child Parties and you can too!
- Sign-up to host a Healthy Child Party. For $25* (tax-deductible) you get a kit full of party-planning ideas, natural products free from pesticides and toxins, educational materials, and coupons for healthy products, like LUNA.
- You can host your party almost anywhere â€“ your house, a park, a recreation center, etc. Make sure it is somewhere that everyone can be comfortable, and kids can be kids.
- Invite 15 friends and family members to watch the DVD from your kit, nibble on the yummy food samples, and share ways toÂ improve your childrenâ€™s lifestyles.
- The party costs nothing for your guests, and the knowledge they learn about protecting their childrenâ€™s health is priceless! (Plus, itâ€™s a great excuse to get together and have some fun!)
- Click here for more information on Healthy Child Parties.
*For those unable to pay the $25 fee, Healthy Child Healthy World waives the $25 fee for ten kits per month as part of its Scholarship Program.